become an editor
the entire directory
only in Number_Theory/Open_Problems
Science: Math: Research: Open Problems
L-functions and Random Matrix Theory
- Conjectures and open problems concerning L-functions, focussing on the areas in which there has been recent progress using results from Random Matrix Theory. Maintained at AIM.
Mathematician's Secret Room
- Unsolved problems in Number Theory. English and Japanese text by Hisanori Mishima.
Number Theory Conjectures
- A collection of easily stated conjectures which are still open. Each conjecture is stated along with a collection of references.
Seva Lev's Problem Page
- A collection of research problems.
Unsolved Problems and Conjectures
- Regarding equal sums of like powers, compiled by Chen Shuwen.
Unsolved Problems and Rewards
- By Clark Kimberling. Offers prizes for solutions of some problems in number theory.
Unsolved Problems in Number Theory, Logic and Cryptography
- Unsolved Problems in Number Theory, Logic and Cryptography, with references for further reading.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 18:57:41 UTC -