become an editor
the entire directory
only in Factoring/Tables
Science: Math: Number Theory: Tables
Science: Math: Reference: Tables
- Tables of maximal and minimal numbers with two, three or four prime factors of the same length (in decimal notation).
- Current status of the project to factor numbers of the form b^n +/- 1, b = 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, and 12. Maintained by Samuel S. Wagstaff, jr.
Factorization of Cyclotomic Numbers
- Hisanori Mishima is coordinating the search and producing tables of factorizations of cyclotomic numbers for values of phi(n) less than 48.
- Tables, summaries, and links to many factoring endeavors, including primorials, factorials, and cyclotomic polynomials. Includes theorems and descriptions behind each project.
Factorizations of Repunit Numbers
- Tables available in text and compressed format.
- Lists the factors of every single number up to 600, for quick reference and as a resource for students.
Factors of Modified Fermat Numbers
- Factors of numbers of the form 4^(3^n)+2^(3^n)+1 and 4^(3^n)-2^(3^n)+1.
Factors of Numbers near Googolplex
- This table includes all known prime factors of the numbers in the range 10^(10^100) to 10^(10^100)+999, including more than 57000 prime factors of googolplex + 10.
Fermat Factoring Status
- Compiled by Wilfrid Keller, lists the known prime factors and complete factorizations of Fermat numbers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 7:24:08 UTC -