become an editor
the entire directory
only in Factoring/Perfect_Numbers
- Sequences with initial term up to 10,000, by Christophe Clavier.
- Juan L. Varona's work on aliquot sequences examines sequences with start values up to 10000, and traces them to large composite values.
- Results and software from Paul Zimmermann, addressing the Catalan Conjecture and working on the difficult "Lehmer Five" sequences.
- Aliquot sequences arise in iterating the sum-of-divisors function s. Bosma has calculated tables up to start value 50,000 and 80 digits.
- Statistics by Wolfgang Creyaufmueller, including many tables and links to factoring sites and software.
- Observations on amicable pairs and their distribution, including Harshad and Happy Amicable pairs.
Multiply Perfect Numbers
- Up-to-date information on multiperfect numbers and searchable database maintained by Achim Flammenkamp.
Perfect Number - from MathWorld
- Definitions and references.
- A detailed history of the quest for perfect numbers, from Euclid to their present-day Mersenne discoveries.
Tables of Aliquot Cycles
- Data for various kinds up to 10^12, including unitary, infinitary, exponential, augmented and reduced varieties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 10:15:11 UTC -