become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elliptic_Curves_and_Modular_Forms/Tables
Elliptic Curves and Modular Forms
Science: Math: Number Theory: Tables
Science: Math: Reference: Tables
Best Known Conductors for Elliptic Curves of Given Rank
- Up to rank 9, by Tom Womack.
Classical Modular Polynomials
- Tables of modular polynomials Phi_l for prime l to 270, computed by Michael Rubinstein. Gzipped text and specially compressed formats.
Deformations of Maass Forms
- Tabulated by Stefan Lemurell.
Elliptic Curve Data
- Tables of elliptic curves of small conductor in Mathematica format.
Elliptic Curves with Complex Multiplication
- Defined over extensions of type (2,...,2). Tables by Joan-C. Lario.
Elliptic Curves with Unusual Torsion
- Two tables: the smallest conductor observed for a given rank and torsion, and the smallest conductor observed among curves of rank zero with a given Sha and torsion. Maintained by Tom Womack.
High Rank Elliptic Curves with Prescribed Torsion
- The highest rank currently known for an elliptic curve over Q with each of the possible torsion groups. Compiled by Andrej Dujella.
Infinite Families of Elliptic Curves with Prescribed Torsion
- Compiled by Andrej Dujella.
Iwasawa Invariants of Elliptic Curves
- For each curve (labelled as in Cremona) the mu and lambda-invariants are listed for the primes between 2 and 17. By Robert Pollack.
- Tables and Maple software for modular polynomials of composite level by Masanari Kida.
- Minimal known positive and negative k for Mordell curves (y^2=x^3+k) of given rank, by Tom Womack.
- Data on the elliptic curves Y^2 = X^3+k for |k|<10,000.
Rational Points on Elliptic Curves
- A wide collection of known integer solutions to elliptic curves and their corresponding Diophantine equations, presented by Hisanori Mishima.
- Coefficients of some Siegel automorphic forms, by Richard Borcherds.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 16:24:11 UTC -