become an editor
the entire directory
only in Elliptic_Curves_and_Modular_Forms/Software
Elliptic Curves and Modular Forms
Open Directory - Science: Math: Number Theory: Elliptic Curves and Modular Forms: Software
Science: Math: Number Theory: Software
- Software for computing Fourier coefficients of Eisenstein series attached to lattices by M. Kuss and J. Bruinier. Binaries for x86-Linux.
- Includes Primo, an implementation of ECPP, and CPG, class polynomial builder.
- Peter Green's Heegner Points package. Requires Linux and Pari/GP 2.1.1 or higher.
Periods of Hilbert Modular Forms
- A package of PARI programs (v.2.1.1 or higher) for calculations described in "Periods of Hilbert modular forms and rational points on elliptic curves" by H. Darmon and A. Logan.
- Tiny Elliptic Curve Calculator, by Masanari Kida. Requires KASH 2.2.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:54:40 PM EST -