become an editor
the entire directory
only in Number_Theory/Computational
Computers: Algorithms: Computational Algebra
Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Projects: Cryptography
Science: Math: Number Theory: Software
Science: Math: Number Theory: Tables
Algorithm Design Manual - Number Theoretic Algorithms
- A chapter from "The Algorithm Design Manual" by Steven S. Skiena.
Basics of Computational Number Theory
Computational Number Theory
- Lecture notes by Robert Campbell, December 1997.
Computational Projects in Number Theory
- Interesting problems, usually requiring extensive verifications or enumerations, to occupy the idle CPU time of workstations and personal computers. Compiled by Tomás Oliveira e Silva.
Future Directions in Algorithmic Number Theory
- Some of the conjectures and open problems motivated by the "PRIMES is in P" papers, compiled at the AIM.
Implementations of Extended LLL
- Links and notes by Wilberd van der Kallen.
- Maintained by Keith Matthews. Papers, examples, pseudocode.
Some Number Records
- Connected with divisibility and factoring.
Visible Euclidean Algorithm
- Enter two positive integers, and click the button to see the operations of the Euclidean Algorithm.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 3:00:47 UTC -