the entire directory
only in Math/Number_Theory
Open Directory - Science: Math: Number Theory
Elliptic Curves and Modular Forms
Chats and Forums
Science: Math: Geometry: Algebraic Geometry
This category in other languages:
Number Theory Web
- Things of interest to number theorists collected by Keith Matthews.
Active Elementary Number Theory
The Arithmetic Properties of Binomial Coefficients
- Activated text by Andrew Granville.
Covers, Sumsets and Zero-sums
- A unified approach to covering systems, restricted sumsets and zero-sum problems by Zhi-Wei Sun.
Fermat's Little Theorem
- With notes on Carmichael numbers and the life of R.D. Carmichael.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Number Theory section of the sci.math FAQ list.
Hakmem Continued Fractions
- Some notes from the MIT collection. Includes Gosper's algorithms for CF arithmetic.
- To determine linear integer dependence among numerical constants and to determine the minimal polynomial of an approximate algebraic number. Interactive or via email.
Introduction to Bernoulli Numbers
- A web article with a brief history and account of their relationship with the Riemann zeta function and Fermat's Last Theorem (HTML/PS).
An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers by Leo Moser
- Textbook covering following topics: compositions and partitions; arithmetic functions; distribution of primes; irrational numbers; congruences; diophantine equations; combinatorial number theory; and geometry of numbers.
- Examples and algorithms for computing Klein polyhedra, also known as Arnold sails or veils (voiles), by Keith Briggs.
- That the Mahler measure of an algebraic number is bounded away from 1. Pages by Michael Mossinghoff, UCLA.
- A handbook including tables, formulas, links, and references for L-functions and the underlying objects.
MathPages: Number Theory
- Articles by Kevin Brown on various topics in number theory.
MathWorld Number Theory
- Index to articles in Eric Weisstein's MathWorld in the area of number theory.
A Mechanical Proof of Quadratic Reciprocity
- A paper by David M. Russinoff describing the use of the Boyer-Moore theorem prover in mechanically generating a proof of the Law of Quadratic Reciprocity. PS/PDF.
Noncommutative Geometry, Trace Formulae and the Zeroes of the Riemann Zeta Function
- Lecture notes by Alain Connes.
- Dave Rusin's guide to number theory.
- Proofs along with equation solvers and graphical views written in Java.
Number Theory Glossary
- Compiled by Robert Campbell.
The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (OEIS)
- Given an integer sequence, find its name, and formula.
Some Highlights of Arithmetic Combinatorics
- Lecture notes and resources on combinatorial number theory by Terence Tao.
Some Number-Theoretical Constants
- Products of rational functions of p over primes, computed by Gerhard Niklasch and Pieter Moree.
- Related to Somos sequences and elliptic theta functions.
The Somos Sequence Site
- Web resources for information on Somos sequences and related topics such as elliptic divisibility sequences.
- Algorithm and source code for the calculation of square-free numbers and gaps.
- Maple worksheets, lecture notes and links to other resources by John Cosgrove.
The Valuation Theory Home Page
- A forum for all mathematicians who work in valuation theory or apply valuation theoretical results in their own field of research.
Vignettes on Automorphic and Modular forms, Representations, L-functions, and Number Theory
- By Paul Garrett.
Visible Structures in Number Theory
- By Peter Borwein and Loki Jörgenson. Recognising number patterns visually.
The Work of Robert Langlands
- Thesis, papers, manuscripts, letters and bibliography.
World Records for Numerical Palindromes
- The 196 Palindrome Quest and The Most Delayed Palindromic Number, by Jason Doucette.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2013 at 6:35:04 UTC -