become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mathematicians/Computational
Computers: History: Pioneers
Arndt - Jörg's Useful and Ugly Pages
- FFT related, HFLOAT package and pi, math/numerics/code links, GRFX, Mandelbrot wallpaper, scripts and configuration files.
- University of Bath. Computer Algebra, OpenMath Project, Mediated Learning Environments. Publications, resources.
Leiserson, Charles E.
- Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at MIT. Biography, CV, research interests, and publications.
- Personal webpage, activities, research, software and links.
- Biological computing, fault-tolerant parallel computing, professor of Computer Science at New-York University, author of "The Puzzling Adventures of Dr. Ecco" (Dover, 1998), "Code, Puzzles and Conspiracy" (W.H. Freeman and Co., 1992).
Williams - Roy Williams
- Center for Advanced Computing Research. Interests: providing meaningful access by people to scientific data, searching for small signals in noisy data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2015 at 11:06:04 UTC -