become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logic_and_Foundations/Organizations
Logic and Foundations
Science: Math: Organizations
- Association for Symbolic Logic.
British Logic Colloquium
- Meetings, publications, reports and resources.
- American Logic Programming Organization.
Computability in Europe Homepage
- Information on the "Computability in Europe" network of mathematicians, computer scientists, philosophers and scientists with research interests in computability issues
Deutsche Vereinigung für Mathematische Logik und für Grundlagen der Exakten Wissenschaften (DVMLG)
- Supports research in Mathematical Logic and the Foundations of the exact sciences in Germany; organizes a bi-annual conference. [Partly in German]
- European Association for Computer Science Logic. Newsletter, meetings, index to conference proceedings, membership list.
- Interest Group in Pure and Applied Logics: part of FoLLI.
- Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Incorporated. A charitable organization fostering research and communication on knowledge representation and reasoning. Its primary activities include organizing a series of conferences, the Conferences on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, cooperating with workshops on related topics, and maintaining informational materials on the World Wide Web, and maintaining KR-related mailing lists.
- IEEE Technical Committee on Multiple Valued Logic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2014 at 11:51:41 UTC -