become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logic_and_Foundations/Organizations
Logic and Foundations
Open Directory - Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Organizations
Science: Math: Organizations
- Association for Symbolic Logic.
British Logic Colloquium
- Meetings, publications, reports and resources.
- American Logic Programming Organization.
Computability in Europe Homepage
- Information on the "Computability in Europe" network of mathematicians, computer scientists, philosophers and scientists with research interests in computability issues
- Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics.
Deutsche Vereinigung für Mathematische Logik und für Grundlagen der Exakten Wissenschaften (DVMLG)
- Supports research in Mathematical Logic and the Foundations of the exact sciences in Germany; organizes a bi-annual conference. [Partly in German]
- European Association for Computer Science Logic. Newsletter, meetings, index to conference proceedings, membership list.
- Interest Group in Pure and Applied Logics: part of FoLLI.
- Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Incorporated. A charitable organization fostering research and communication on knowledge representation and reasoning. Its primary activities include organizing a series of conferences, the Conferences on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, cooperating with workshops on related topics, and maintaining informational materials on the World Wide Web, and maintaining KR-related mailing lists.
- IEEE Technical Committee on Multiple Valued Logic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2013 at 21:48:46 UTC -