become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nonstandard_Logics_and_Extensions/Temporal_Logic
Logic and Foundations
Nonstandard Logics and Extensions
Efficient Symbolic Tools
- A BDD based tool for the formal verification of concurrent systems using a propositional branching-time temporal logic: action computation tree logic (ACTL). It runs under different OS, including Linux and Windows 95/98/NT.
Marking up Temporal Logic
- First in a series of posts to the www-math mailing list on using TL operators in web pages. Clicking [Prev] will continue through the series.
- The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy entry on the subject, with a detailed description, application areas and a bibliography.
Temporal Logic Case Study
- A case study applying temporal logic to specify the operation of a bank of identical elevators servicing a number of floors in a building.
- Provides automatic verification of protocols and reactive systems through temporal logic specifications.
Time International Workshop Series
- The annual International Workshop on Temporal Representation and Reasoning covers temporal representation and reasoning, including temporal logic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2014 at 11:24:04 UTC -