become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substructural_Logics/Linear_Logic
Logic and Foundations
Nonstandard Logics and Extensions
Proofs as Processes
Articles by Jean-Yves Girard
- About two dozen downloadable papers on linear logic by J.Y. Girard.
Bibliography on Linear Logic
- A list of over 400 papers on linear logic. Many of the papers are downloadable.
Game Semantics or Linear Logic?
- A discussion of how linear logic relates to computability logic - the game-sematically introduced logic of computational resources and interactive computation.
Linear Logic as a Good Logical Foundation for Computer Science
- A brief analysis of the computational aspects of linear logic by Max Kanovich.
The Linear Logic Pages
- An overview of the current knowledge in Linear Logic.
Linear Logic Papers by Andreas Blass
- Collection of downloadable papers on linear logic and game semantics by A. Blass.
Linear Logic Primer
- Introductory course by Vincent Danos and Roberto Di Cosmo.
Linear Logic Semantics
- A long reply by Vaughan Pratt to a question on the linear logic mailing list by the late Jon Barwise.
A New Deconstructive Logic: Linear Logic (1997)
- Article by V. Danos, J.-B. Joinet and H. Schellinx outlining how linear logic can function as a `mark-up logic' allowing the embedding of a large class of logics in a manner that respects their underlying proof semantics (cf. Nuel Belnap's Display Logic).
Phil Wadler's Linear Logic Publications
- Includes his tutorial paper "A taste of linear logic".
Seminar on Linear Logic and Applications
- Organised by Frank Pfenning at Carnegie-Mellon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2015 at 2:56:01 UTC -