become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nonstandard_Logics_and_Extensions/Modal_Logic
Logic and Foundations
Nonstandard Logics and Extensions
Provability and Interpretability Logics
The Calculus of Structures - Modal Logics
- Several normal propositional modal logics are systematically presented in the calculus of structures and cut elimination is proved. By Alessio Guglielmi.
Computational Tools for Modal Logic
- Resources collected by Renate Schmidt.
Mally's Deontic Logic
- Discussion of Ernst Mally's logic of obligation; from the Stanford Encyclopedia by Gert-Jan Lokhorst.
Modal epistemic logic
- An extensive overview of the subject.
- Originally the study of deductive behavior of the expressions `it is necessary that' and `it is possible that', now also includes logics for belief, tense, the deontic (moral) expressions. From the Stanford Encyclopedia, by James W. Garson.
- Online book by J. Jay Zeman.
- Wikipedia article.
- Open Encyclopedia article.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 6:54:04 UTC -