become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nonstandard_Logics_and_Extensions/Intuitionistic_Logic
Logic and Foundations
Nonstandard Logics and Extensions
Martin-Löf's Type Theory
A Bibliography of Constructive Mathematics
- Compiled by Erik Palmgren.
Confessions of a Formalist, Platonist Intuitionist
- Autobiographical article by Fred Richman, describing his encounter with intuitionism.
- Maintained by Fred Richards.
- A short entry in the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy by Joan R. Moschovakis.
- A very brief overview of the subject by Alex Sakharov from MathWorld.
- Wikipedia (free encyclopedia) article.
Intuitionistic Topology and Foundations of Constructive Mathematics
- Math page of Frank Waaldijk, containing articles and PhD thesis on foundations of constructive mathematics and intuitionistic topology. Also links to other mathematicians in this field.
- Porgi is a Proof-Or-Refutation Generator for Intuitionistic propositional logic, implementated by Allen Stoughton. Given a sequent, Porgi either finds a minimally sized, normal natural deduction of the sequent, or it finds a "small", tree-based Kripke countermodel of the sequent. It is written in Standard ML.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 9:54:03 UTC -