become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meetings/Series
Logic and Foundations
Open Directory - Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Meetings: Series
- Conference on Automated Deduction. Annual conference series under the auspices of the Association of Automated Reasoning.
- A conference aiming to provide an integrated forum for research on formal aspects of Open Object-based Distributed Systems.
- World Congress on Formal Methods (FM).
- IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science: an annual international forum on theoretical and practical topics in computer science that relate to logic in a broad sense.
- International Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation. Held annually since 1991.
- Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics. An annual series of meetings.
- International Workshops on Nonmonotonic Reasoning.
Set Theory and its Neighbours
- A series of one-day meetings held at the London Mathematical Society, De Morgan House, Russell Square, London.
- The International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods, held every year since 1992. Links to individual meetings.
TARK - Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge
- Binannual conferences on interdisciplinary issues involving reasoning about rationality and knowledge.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 20:52:52 UTC -