become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meetings/Series
Logic and Foundations
- Conference on Automated Deduction. Annual conference series under the auspices of the Association of Automated Reasoning.
- A conference aiming to provide an integrated forum for research on formal aspects of Open Object-based Distributed Systems.
- World Congress on Formal Methods (FM).
- International Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation. Held annually since 1991.
- Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics. An annual series of meetings.
Set Theory and its Neighbours
- A series of one-day meetings held at the London Mathematical Society, De Morgan House, Russell Square, London.
- The International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods, held every year since 1992. Links to individual meetings.
TARK - Theoretical Aspects of Rationality and Knowledge
- Binannual conferences on interdisciplinary issues involving reasoning about rationality and knowledge.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 4, 2015 at 6:24:02 UTC -