become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Frege,_Gottlob
Logic and Foundations
Open Directory - Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: History: People: Frege, Gottlob
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Logic: Philosophers
This category in other languages:
Frege's Logic, Theorem, and Foundations for Arithmetic
- Stanford Encyclopedia article on Frege's work on the foundations of mathematics.
Frege: Two Theses, Two Senses
- Article by Carlo Penco discusses a vacillation by Frege in his account of the relation between thoughts and sentences. Penco discusses the attempts to resolve this uncertainty by Currie, Dummett and others before advancing his own account.
- Short biography from the Metaphysics Research Lab at Stanford.
- Biography from the MacTutor History of Mathematics archive.
- Brief biography from The Window.
- Entry from the Stanford Encyclopedia.
- Biography from Wikipedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:05:18 AM EDT -