become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logic_and_Foundations/Foundations
Logic and Foundations
A Century of Controversy over the Foundations of Mathematics
- Edited transcript of a lecture by Gregory Chaitin, author of `The Unknowable'.
- A closed, moderated, e-mail list for discussing Foundations of Mathematics moderated by Martin Davis. Archive available.
Foundations of Mathematics
- Reviews the foundations of mathematics with reference materials structured as content pages of a book. Includes links to expository materials.
Hilbert II - Mathematical Foundation Project
- The Goal of Hilbert II, which is in the tradition of Hilbert's program, is the creation of a system that enables a working mathematician to put theorems and proofs (in the formal language of predicate calculus) into it.
- An attempt to reconstruct mathematical vernacular into a formal language which can be read by humans and also verified by software.
Practical Foundations of Mathematics
- Online text of the book by Paul Taylor, together with supporting materials. The text aims to provide a conceptual and formal foundation for mathematics and computer science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2013 at 15:53:15 UTC -