become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logic_and_Foundations/Education
Logic and Foundations
Science: Math: Education
Around Gödel's Theorem
- (Hyper)textbook for students in mathematical logic, by Karlis Podnieks.
ASL Committee on Logic Education
- Reports and resources from the Association of Symbolic Logic.
Course on Description Logics
- Slides and notes by Enrico Franconi.
- Theory and history of the binary connective 'or'; from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy by Ray Jennings.
Formal Methods Educational Materials
- A repository for information related to formal methods in education, including pointers to existing courses and suggestions for examples and projects.
Games Mathematicians Play
- Mathematical games from a logical point of view: strategies for games and using games in descriptive complexity.
The Logic Cafe
- An online textbook, courseware package, and homework assistant for introductory symbolic logic. Includes multimedia support.
The Logic Classroom
- A course in basic logic consisting of 5 studies with exercises and answers to promote the learning of logic. Homeschool, college, and seminary students.
The Logic Daemon
- On-line proof checker, and texts.
- An interactive tool teaching basic formal logic, rendering truth tables as clickable Johnston diagrams. With notes on the Buddhist Nagarjuna and modern symbolic logic.
- This page includes a collection of logical laws of the first-order logic. This collection is based on the Kleene's collection from his books 'Introduction to Metamathematics' and 'Mathematical Logic' and includes a few additions.
University of Alberta Logic Course
- Includes an introduction to logic and formal systems, revolving around the Mizar proof checker, and a guide to Mizar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 9:24:05 UTC -