become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logic_and_Foundations/Computability
Logic and Foundations
Open Directory - Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Computability
Computers: Computer Science
Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Complexity Theory
Bibliographic Database for Computability Theory
- Extensive bibliography on computability and recursion theory, maintained by Peter Cholak.
- Alonzo Church and Alan Turing formulated the thesis that computability coincides with recursivity; by Jack Copeland.
Computability and Complexity
- An online course on complexity.
Computability and Complexity in Analysis Network
- The CCA Network provides some useful information for researchers working in the field of computability and complexity in analysis.
- Directory of researchers working in computability theory, and list of open problems.
Hypercomputation Research Network
- The study of computation beyond that defined by the Turing machine, also known as super-Turing, non-standard or non-recursive computation. Links to people, resources and discussions.
- Wikipedia article.
Open Questions in Recursion Theory
- Compiled by Theodore A. Slaman, Berkeley [TeX/PDF].
Problem Solving Environments Home Page
- This site contains information about Problem Solving Environments (PSEs), research, publications, and information on topics related to PSEs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:54:53 PM EST -