become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Euler,_Leonhard
Science: Math: Recreations: Specific Numbers: e
This category in other languages:
The Euler Archive
- An online resource for Leonhard Euler's original works and modern Euler scholarship: to help make available in English some of the works of the great Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler (1707-1783).
- This organization was formed by Saint-Petersburg mathematicians including A.M. Vershik, S.V. Vostokov, I.A. Ibragimov and L.D. Faddeev, with the goal of giving support to scientists, namely young mathematicians.
Euler International Mathematical Institute
- The main purpose of the Euler Institute is to serve as a meeting place for leading scientists of the former Soviet Union and their foreign colleagues. The activity of the Euler Institute consists in the organization and running of scientific programs, conferences and workshops on concrete mathematical problems of fundamental importance for mathematics and its applications.
Euler, Leonhard (1707-1783)
- Describes the mathematician's contribution to number theory and other findings and his introduction of letters from the Greek alphabet as symbols.
Leonard Euler and Modern Combinatories
- This International Conference was held in Saint-Petersburg, Russia from June 1 to June 7, 2007.
Leonhard Euler (1707-1783)
- Biography and Works of the Basel born mathematician, from the MacTutor History of Mathematics archive.
Leonhard Euler (pronounced oiler) 1707-1783
- Describes the mathematician's early upbringing, schooling, first published materials, visual impairments, and his work with series functions.
Leonhard Euler Festival
- This festival is being held in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, from 10 to 12 June, 2007.
The Leonhard Euler Tercentenary - Basel 2007
- The Leonhard Euler Tercentenary in Basel (Switzerland) in 2007: Celebration, Lectures, Exhibition, Symposium
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 6:54:06 UTC -