become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Erdös,_Paul
Open Directory - Science: Math: History: People: Erdös, Paul
Science: Math: Combinatorics: Graph Theory: People
This category in other languages:
Erdõs Pál (1913-1996)
- Tribute includes a collection of photos.
The Erdös Number Project
- List of people with Erdös number at most 2.
MacTutor History of Mathematics: Erdos
- Biography with links.
- Founded the field of discrete mathematics, which is used in computer science. Gives family background about his coddled childhood, university training in Budapest, and his discovery a proof to Chebyshev's theorem.
- Biography of the mathematician with links to relevant terms and related links. From the MacTutor History of Mathematics Archive.
Reminiscences of Paul Erdos
- Article from The Mathematical Association of America by Melvin Henriksen.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 10:50:57 AM EDT -