become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geometry/Software
Open Directory - Science: Math: Geometry: Software
Polyhedra and Polytopes
Science: Math: Software
- Software for interactive geometry in three dimensions. In English, French and German.
- The home site for Cabri Geometry, a dynamic geometry package .
Cabri Java beta version
- Create dynamic geometrical figures using Cabri and publish them as Java applets.
- Free software used for teaching secondary school geometry, for university level instruction and as a tool by mathematicians in their research work
Cinderella: Interactive Geometry
- Cinderella is a Java based interactive geometry tool. The only available tool that gives correct solutions to typical geometrical problems.
- An interactive geometry program for Linux, distributed under the GNU public license. (Free)
GANG Software Suite
- A set of mathematical environments for computing, visualizing and experimenting with geometric objects; built with the OpenGL/Mesa library and the GTK+ user interface.
The Geometer's Sketchpad Resource Center
- This Resource Center supports users of The Geometer's Sketchpad "Dynamic Geometry" software. Contents include a freely-downloadable demo and Java versions; research bibliography; online activity guide; technical support center.
- A Java program in solid geometry. Solids can be measured, cut, drawn upon. 60 sample problems with resolutions.
- An interactive geometry program for Windows. Evaluation version free to download.
GEUP - Interactive Geometry software.
- GEUP is an interactive geometry tool. Lets you dynamically explore Mathematics, build mathematical models of real world or create interactive mathematics presentations.
Great Math Programs
- A collection of mathematical programs, with particular reference to geometry.
KSEG Interactive Geometry Software
- KSEG is an Open Source program for interactively exploring geometric constructions which can be used to teach geometry in the classroom or for personal enjoyment.
- A free trigonometry solving program for Windows.
Lissajous Figures by Geo Doubek
- Applet that draws the famous Lissajous Figures, with mathematical explanations about it, by Geo Doubek.
MowMowMow's Cabri Room
- Many Cabri files aimed at high school level geometry.
- Interactive application for solid geometry with 250 built-in problems. Simulates ruler, compass, protractor and other tools. Solids can be cut, displayed differently, rotated, joined again.
Qhull for convex hulls, etc.
- Qhull for computing the convex hull, Delaunay triangulation, Voronoi diagram, and halfspace intersection about a point.
- A Mathematica package for doing tensor calculations in differential geometry.
Riemann surfaces visualisation
- Unifpack is a set of programs and C libraries designed to help in the study of Riemann Surfaces.
Riemannian Geometry & Tensor Calculus @ Mathematica
- Free Mathematica package for explicit tensor calculations in Riemannian Geometry.
- Computer algebra system for polynomial computations. Free download.
- An on-line tool for understanding and measuring symmetry.
- Mathematica package for doing tensor and exterior calculus on differentiable manifolds.
- a tool for describing geometric constructions and making digital illustrations in LaTeX and bitmap format.
Usenet geometry.software.dynamic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:35:03 AM EDT -