become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geometry/Sculpture_and_Art
Sculpture and Art
M. C. Escher
Arts: Crafts: Paper: Origami
Arts: Visual Arts: Thematic
Science: Math: Chaos and Fractals: Fractal Art
Shopping: Visual Arts: Sculpture
Art Geometry and Abstract Culture
- Computer Graphics, Art, Math, Geometry, and Abstract Sculpture are closely related. These activities are trying to transcend the boundaries between the fields. With images of models and sculptures.
Geometric Sculpture of George W. Hart
- The geometric sculpture of George W. Hart displays the beauty of mathematical forms in various media.
- Explore complex geometric structures based upon the 'basic joint'; an interconnectable joint composed of four intersecting sets of three triangular prisms. Includes assembly instructions, sculpture photographs and interactive virtual 3D models.
- Spatial designs by Vedder Wright.
Islamic and Geometric Art
- A personal journey through aspects of geometric art with particular reference to Islamic design. Includes full descriptions and methods for building often complex structures.
- The art and tensegrity sculptures of Ken Snelson.
Math Art Gallery
- Knots, surfaces and fractals.
- Features images based on polynomial equations. Includes online drawing software, along with user's tutorial.
Sculptures by Carlo H. Séquin
- Includes photos of knots and tangles, mathematical models of surfaces, and stereolithography models.
- Richard Hawkins' digital archive.
Tips and Tricks to Gothic Geometry
- Full explanatory diagrams for constructing your own rose window, ogee arch, and trifoil tracery.
Un-disassemble-able Object by Jack Snoeyink
- A sculpture representing research results on the number of hands that a robot would need to assemble collections of simple geometric objects.
Sculpture and Art
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 21:35:05 UTC -