become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geometry/Projective
Open Directory - Science: Math: Geometry: Projective
Computers: Programming: Graphics
Important Concepts from Projective Geometry
- Webtext by Paul Beardsley.
An Introduction to Projective Geometry (for Computer Vision)
- A monograph aiming to provide a readable introduction to the field of projective geometry and a handy reference for some of the more important equations. HTML, PS or PDF versions.
Lecture Notes on Projective Geometry
- By Balázs Csikós. Budapest Semesters in Mathematics. In DVI format.
- Index to articles on Projective Geometry.
- Rudolf Steiner's approach.
Projective Geometry for Multiple View Analysis
- A new framework for studying the problems of camera calibration, motion determination, and 3D structure reconstruction in the most general case of totally uncalibrated views.
Projective Geometry Resources
- Part of the Math Forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:15:11 AM EDT -