become an editor
the entire directory
only in Polytopes/Software
Science: Math: Geometry: Software
Science: Math: Software
Hypercube Downloads by Rudy Rucker and Farideh Dormishian
- A shareware program for Windows called Hypercube 98 that shows tumbling four-dimensional hypercubes as well as some 3D polyhedra and some 2d snowflakes.
The Many Faces of Polyhedrons
- A Windows program written by Tom York in which you can interactively manipulate regular and semiregular polyhedra.
- A program to interactively explore arbitrary dimension polytopes through the use of cross-sections and projections.
- Shareware Macintosh/Windows software for exploring and constructing polyhedra. Flattened versions (nets) of polyhedra may be printed and then cut out, folded, and taped, to produce three-dimensional models.
- OpenGL program which displays the uniform polyhedra and related shapes in real time. The shapes may be morphed in to their duals, exploded, truncated and unfolded into a net. Free download.
Polyhedra by Bob
- Images and software. Poly is a free DOS program that can be used to study the truncations and transformations of the Platonic Solids.
PPL: The Parma Polyhedra Library
- A C++ library for the manipulation of convex polyhedra. Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Stella: Polyhedron Navigator
- A program for creating, visualising, and printing nets for 3D polyhedra and 4D polytopes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:54:49 UTC -