become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geometry/Polytopes
Open Directory - Science: Math: Geometry: Polytopes
Science: Math: Geometry: Sculpture and Art
Science: Math: Recreations: Tessellations
The Geometry Junkyard
- Comprehensive list of links to sites on geometric properties of the shapes.
Guy's Polyhedra Pages
- Vertex figures, filling, faceting diagrams, stellation, defining polytopes through generators, trimethoric and trisynaptic polyhedra, space-filling polyhedra, lost stellations of the icosahedron, and links.
The Mathematical Atlas - Polytopes and Polyhedra
- Collection of discussions regarding volume, vertices, dissection, g-holed tori, and other subjects.
Numericana - Polyhedra & Polytopes
- Enumeration, cartesian coordinates of vertices, naming, and counting the shapes.
- Describes a theorem for finding an area of simple lattice polygons. Includes proof and Java applet simulation.
- Derivation of volume equations for regular polygons, polyhedra, and polytopes, with images.
- Educational toys used to teach geometry and model building to create squares, spheres, stars and other regular shapes with sticks and connecting pieces.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 6:15:04 AM EST -