become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geometry/People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
Science: Math: Topology: People
- University of Southampton. Hyperbolic geometry, mostly in dimensions 2 and 3, and its connections to other areas, such as the geometry and topology of 3-manifolds and Riemann surfaces. Preprints and teaching material.
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn. Differential geometry; geometric topology.
- Brown University. Geometry, visualisation; Popularisation.
- Geometric group theory. Includes a problem list.
- Specializes in topology and classical geometry. Department of mathematics. California Institute of Technology.
Chang, Sun-Yung Alice
- Director of Graduate Studies, Department of Mathematics, Princeton University. Subjects: geometric analysis, algebraic geometry, differential geometry.
- University of Houston Downtown. Computational geometry - Graffiti. Publications and software.
Dodson, C.T.J. (Kit)
- Manchester. Differential geometry, stochastic geometry and applications.
Glazebrook, James F.
- Eastern Illinois University and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Differential Geometry and its Applications to Mathematical Physics; Index Theory and Foliations; Holomorphic Vector Bundles; Noncommutative Geometry. Books, articles and preprints.
Hales, Thomas C.
- University of Pittsburgh. Kepler conjecture (announced a computer-aided proof), other space tiling conjectures, Langlands theory.
- University of Utah. Low-dimensional geometry and topology.
- Triangle centers, integer sequences, mathematical history and biography.
- Differential geometry, mathematical visualisation.
- Lehman College and CUNY Graduate Center. Riemannian reometry: manifolds with Ricci curvature bounds, their Gromov-Hausdorff limits and metric spaces.
Sullivan, John M.
- Optimal geometries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:54:48 UTC -