become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geometry/Differential_Geometry
Science: Math: Calculus
ArXiv Front: DG Differential Geometry
- Differential geometry section of the mathematics e-print arXiv.
Complex Analytic and Differential Geometry
- Book by Jean-Pierre Demailly. Topics include complex geometry, coherent sheaves, and positive currents. [PDF]
- Lecture notes for a course at the Weizmann Institute of Science by Sergei Yakovenko. Chapters in DVI.
- Notes by Balázs Csikós. Chapters in PostScript.
- Several books by Peter W. Michor et al. including "Foundations of Differential Geometry", "Natural operations in differential geometry" (corrected version), "Transformation Groups", and "Gauge theory for fiber bundles" plus papers by the author in postscript.
- Lecture notes for an honors course at the University of Adelaide by Michael Murray in HTML with GIFs. [PDF]
- A textbook by Ruslan Sharipov (English and Russian versions). [PDF]
- Wikipedia article on this mathematical discipline that uses the methods of differential and integral calculus, as well as linear and multilinear algebra, to study problems in geometry.
Differential Geometry and Physics
- Lecture notes by Gabriel Lugo.
Differential Geometry of Curves
- Answers.com encyclopedia entry on differential geometry.
Finite Canonical Commutation Relations
- A working paper on FCCR nxn matrices as local kinematical replacement for CCR, and representations by pxp matrices over Galois fields.
- A short historical review is made of some recent literature in the field of noncommutative geometry
- A set of postscript lecture notes for a graduate level course on Riemannian geometry.
- Online textbook. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 5:15:03 UTC -