become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational_Geometry/Software
Science: Math: Geometry: Software
Science: Math: Software
Amenta's Directory of Computational Geometry Software
- Lot of categories and links.
CGAL - Computational Geometry Algorithms Library
- A collaborative effort to develop a robust, easy to use, and efficient C++ software library of geometric data structures and algorithms.
Computational Geometry Code
- Jeff Erickson's links to freely available implementations of geometric algorithms and software.
Delaunay Triangulation Code
- J-D. Boissonnat et al.'s code for Delaunay meshing in 2 and 3 dimensions in C++.
Fast Industrial-Strength Triangulation
- By Martin Held. Copes with polygons with holes and degeneracies/self-intersections; based on repeatedly clipping ears. Source code on request.
Fast Robust Predicates for Computational Geometry
- C code for orientation and incircle tests using adaptive-precision floating-point arithmetic
FastGEO Computational Geometry Library
- FastGEO, A computational geometry library written in the object pascal language.
- Gmsh is a three-dimensional finite element mesh generator, primarily Delaunay, with built-in pre- and post-processing facilities. Gmsh is freely available for Windows and most UNIX platforms.
GTS - The GNU Triangulated Surface Library
- Open-source library for manipulating 3D triangular surface meshes. Delaunay triangulations, robust geometric predicates, robust boolean set operations on surfaces, surface refinement and coarsening, level-of-detail, k-d trees, volume and curvature, strips generation.
- Two Java applets for editing polygons and point sets for input to computational geometry software.
- Produces commercial software that creates a surface model out of a pointcloud or polymesh [Balingen, Germany].
- Frequently Asked Questions in Polyhedral Computation.
- Computes convex hulls, Delaunay triangulations, Voronoi diagrams, half-space intersections about a point, furthest-site Delaunay triangulations, and furthest-site Voronoi diagrams. It runs in 2-d, 3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions.
- Mesh generation in 2D and 3D on Unix and NT, and related software by Steven Vavasis.
Smallest Enclosing Ball of Points
- Fast and robust C++ code available under GNU license. Handles arbitrary dimensions, and has high numerical stability.
Stony Brook Algorithm Repository - Section on Computational Geometry
- Summary of major CG problems and implementations of their solutions
- Free interactive program for modelling liquid surfaces shaped by various forces and constraints, e.g., minimal surfaces (bubbles). Applies gradient descent to minimize energy. Available for most platforms.
- Jonathan Richard Shewchuk's Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator.
Usenet comp.graphics.algorithms -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 12:24:05 UTC -