become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Open Directory - Science: Math: Geometry: Computational Geometry: Events: Past Events
The 20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry
- The 20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry will be held on August 13-15 at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
24th Annual Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG'08)
- The Twenty-fourth Annual Symposium on Computational Geometry will be held at The University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, USA.
24th European Workshop on Computational Geometry
- The goal of the annual European Workshop on Computational Geometry is to provide a forum for scientists from both academia and industry to meet, present their work, interact, and establish collaborations, in order to promote research in the field of Computational Geometry, within Europe and beyond. The workshop aims at providing an informal atmosphere through which both established and young researchers will have a productive exchange of ideas and collaboration.
- The 14th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry. Lethbridge, Alberta; 12--14 August 2002.
- 15th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry. Dalhousie University, Halifax; 11--13 August 2003.
- 11th Annual Fall Workshop. Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY, USA; 2--3 November 2001.
DIMACS Workshop on Computational Geometry
- Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 14--15 November 2002.
DIMACS Workshop on Implementation of Geometric Algorithms
- Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 4--6 December 2002.
- 21st European Workshop on Computational Geometry. Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, the Netherlands; Spring School 7--8, Workshop 9--11 March 2005.
- Graduate Summer School: Mathematics in Brain Imaging. Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los Angeles, CA, USA; 12--23 July 2004.
- ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain; 5--7 June 2002.
- 19th ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, held in conjunction with FCRC 2003. San Diego, CA, USA; 8--10 June 2003.
Statistical Inferences on Shape Manifolds
- Workshop on algorithmic and computational shape analysis. AIM Research Conference Center (ARCC), Palo Alto, CA, USA; 6--9 May 2005.
Symposium on Computational Geometry
- 22nd annual ACM symposium. Sedona, Arizona, USA; 5--7 June 2006.
Symposium on Geometry Processing
- Eurographics Symposium on Geometry Processing. 3rd meeting: Vienna, Austria; 4--6 July 2005.
Workshop on Computational Geometry
- 14th Annual Fall Workshop, with a focus on Open Problems. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA; 19--20 November 2004.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:54:49 PM EST -