become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
The 20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry
- The 20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry will be held on August 13-15 at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
24th Annual Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG'08)
- The Twenty-fourth Annual Symposium on Computational Geometry will be held at The University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, USA.
24th European Workshop on Computational Geometry
- The goal of the annual European Workshop on Computational Geometry is to provide a forum for scientists from both academia and industry to meet, present their work, interact, and establish collaborations, in order to promote research in the field of Computational Geometry, within Europe and beyond. The workshop aims at providing an informal atmosphere through which both established and young researchers will have a productive exchange of ideas and collaboration.
- The 14th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry. Lethbridge, Alberta; 12--14 August 2002.
- 15th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry. Dalhousie University, Halifax; 11--13 August 2003.
- 11th Annual Fall Workshop. Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY, USA; 2--3 November 2001.
DIMACS Workshop on Computational Geometry
- Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 14--15 November 2002.
DIMACS Workshop on Implementation of Geometric Algorithms
- Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 4--6 December 2002.
- 21st European Workshop on Computational Geometry. Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, the Netherlands; Spring School 7--8, Workshop 9--11 March 2005.
IEEE International Conference on Shape Modeling and Applications
- The IEEE International Conference on Shape Modeling and Applications (Shape Modeling International, or SMI) provides a premium international forum for the dissemination of new mathematical theories and novel computational techniques for modeling, simulating, and processing digital representations of shapes and their properties to a community of researchers, developers, practitioners, and students in academia and industry across a wide range of fields.
International Workshop on Algorithms and Computation
- The 3rd International Workshop on Algorithms and Computation (WALCOM 2009) will take place at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India, February 18-20, 2009. The workshop is intended to provide a forum for researchers working in algorithms and the theory of computation.
- ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain; 5--7 June 2002.
- 19th ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, held in conjunction with FCRC 2003. San Diego, CA, USA; 8--10 June 2003.
Statistical Inferences on Shape Manifolds
- Workshop on algorithmic and computational shape analysis. AIM Research Conference Center (ARCC), Palo Alto, CA, USA; 6--9 May 2005.
Symposium on Computational Geometry
- 22nd annual ACM symposium. Sedona, Arizona, USA; 5--7 June 2006.
Symposium on Geometry Processing
- Eurographics Symposium on Geometry Processing. 3rd meeting: Vienna, Austria; 4--6 July 2005.
Workshop on Computational Geometry
- 14th Annual Fall Workshop, with a focus on Open Problems. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA; 19--20 November 2004.
Workshop on Theory and Many-Cores
- Friday May 29th, 2009. College Park, Maryland, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 9:24:06 UTC -