become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebraic_Geometry/Software
Open Directory - Science: Math: Geometry: Algebraic Geometry: Software
Science: Math: Geometry: Software
Science: Math: Software
The algcurves Package in Maple
- Examples, test files, plots, documentation.
- Computer Algebra Software for constructive Algebraic geometry. Designed for performing computations and reasoning about geometric objects in classical algebraic geometry, in particular affine and projective algebraic geometry over an algebraically closed field of characteristic 0.
Computing with the Jacobian of a Genus 2 Curve
- Pari/GP and Mathematica code to: Compute an equation for a genus 2 curve with a given Jacobian; Move points between the analytic Jacobian (as a torus) and the algebraic Jacobian (as a variety); Work with a fundamental domain for 2 dimensional Siegel upper half-space.
- Mathematica program which calculates instanton numbers and other data for Calabi-Yau complete intersections in toric varieties by A. Klemm.
- Algorithms coded in Maple for computing with algebraic curves. The main algorithm computes an integral basis of an algebraic function field using Puiseux expansions.
Magma Computational Algebra System Home Page
- A Computational Algebra system for algebra, number theory and geometry.
- A tool to visualize real algebraic geometry: plane algebraic curves, algebraic surfaces and hyperplane sections of surfaces.
- C code which computes the Hodge number of complete intersection Calabi-Yau manifolds embedded in products of ordinary projective spaces.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 6:54:04 AM EST -