become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebraic_Geometry/People
Science: Math: Geometry: People
- Florida State University. Algebraic geometry: classic enumerative problems. Papers and preprints.
Colley, Susan Jane
- Oberlin. Algebraic geometry, especially enumerative geometry and intersection theory. Publications.
Cox, David A.
- Amherst College. Algebraic geometry and number theory. Books, publications, lecture notes.
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra: resolutions of homogeneous ideals defining fat point subschemes of P2. Publications, TeX resources.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Algebraic geometry and its interaction with theoretical physics, especially string theories and supersymmetric field theories. Preprints, papers, books.
- Ohio State University. Algebraic geometry, particularly intersection theory and enumerative geometry. Publications, teaching material.
- Rutgers University. Algebraic groups. Publications.
- Professor, Department of Mathematics, Princeton University. Algebraic Geometry.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Commutative Algebra and Quantum Information Theory. Publications.
- University of Warwick (Director, Mathematics Research Centre). Resources for surfaces and 3-folds.
Sundry Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra Sites
- A list of personal home pages.
- Algorithmic questions raised by the theory of algebraic curves. Publications, resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 6:24:07 UTC -