become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geometry/Algebraic_Geometry
Open Directory - Science: Math: Geometry: Algebraic Geometry
Science: Math: Number Theory
- An overview.
- Features an overview of a Gröbner Basis by Bernd Sturmfels, an online book by William Fulton from University of Michigan in 1969 and H.W. Lenstra's course Math 274 at Berkley in 1995.
- Links to related publications, conferences, lectures, people directories and curves.
Algebraic Geometry Notebooks for Non-Experts
- By Aksel Sogstad. Short introductory sketch of some topics in the algebraic geometry of curves.
The Brill-Noether Project
- Aims to answer the basic questions this theory B(n,d,k) for vector bundles on algebraic curves. Welcomes contributions.
The Cubic Surface Homepage
- Images, software, links. At the University of Mainz, Germany.
Differential Algebraic Geometry - A Scheme-theoretic Approach
- Slides in multimedia format from a lecture by Henri Gillet at MSRI.
The Hodge Conjecture
- A description of the conjecture by Deligne (PDF) and details of the prize offered for its resolution.
Introduction to Algebraic Geometry
- Illustrated webnotes by Donu Arapura.
Noncommutative Geometry and Algebra
- People, groups and publications. Compiled by Paul Smith, University of Washington.
Projections of Complex Algebraic Curves to Real 3-space
- Several graphics of a curve y5=x2-1 near the origin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:45:11 AM EDT -