become an editor
the entire directory
only in Teaching_Resources/Books_and_Worksheets
Books and Worksheets
Reference: Education: Products and Services
Science: Math: Publications: Books
- Math worksheets for teachers, parents and pupils. Help pupils through the National Numeracy Strategy with a help area, also featuring math games and puzzles.
- Provides online textbooks for algebra and geometry, puzzles and competition materials for the advanced middle-school student.
- Features free mathematics practice worksheets for primary schools pre-K through 5th grade, covering algebra, trigonometry and calculus.
- Free, printable math worksheets. Provides access to practice work for a large number of math related topics.
Elasmosaur Math Teaching Worksheets
- Themed printable worksheets for addition, subtraction, and multiplication tables.
Ellipsis Math Summer Workbooks
- Help prepare students for 6th through 8th grade math, algebra and geometry.
- Provides a variety of worksheets to supplement the existing math curriculum for grades 1st through Algebra II.
- A complete Math Curriculum for grades K-6.
Free Arithmetic Worksheets
- Printable arithmetic worksheets based on the 52 skill levels of the Math Skill Builders series are updated weekly for free download.
Free Math Texts
- For people who want to learn or teach mathematics on the basis of reason instead of "how to do it recipes", these texts can be freely downloaded, used, copied, distributed and modified.
Free Math Worksheets and Puzzles
- Printable and categorized by grade.
- Sells student workbooks for geometry. Includes sample pages.
- Provides free worksheets for kindergarten through 5th grade. Also provides test preparation material and quizzes for SSAT, SAT and GRE.
Interactive Assessment Worksheets
- Math problems, with alternate problem solving strategies and printable worksheets. Interactive image maps of body systems with definitions for body parts when the mouse passes over each part. Multiple-choice questions.
Interactive Mathematics Teacher
- The Website promotes a new exciting series of electronic mathematics textbooks. The Year 9 textbook's quality can be seen by viewing all textbook examples, problem solving exercises and projects online.
- Provide innovative mathematics worksheets for secondary school teachers and also solutions to Scottish Higher and CSYS exams.
- Program intended to help children retain math skills they learned during the school year, enrich children interest in math and boost children confidence in math during the summer break.
Lesson Corner: Worksheets
- Provides printable worksheets for a wide range of mathematical areas and abilities.
- Provides worksheets, math pages and books. Includes downloadable and printable help pages designed for students.
- Practice worksheets for K-6 students. Arranged by grade and by topic. Includes links to tutoring services.
Math Worksheet Center
- Provides teachers and students with printable math worksheets, quizzes, lessons and homework for grade K-12.
Math Worksheet Creator
- Provides random generated math worksheets for 2nd to 5th grades. Includes number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals, fractions, percentages and algebra.
Math Worksheets and Puzzles
- Print worksheets and puzzles. Includes Basic Math, Decimals, Fractions, Percents, Ratios, Measurement, Probability, Statistics, Algebra, First Grade Worksheets, and Number Puzzles.
- A collection of free math practice ebooks with lots of hands-on activities to motivate your students, grades K-12.
Nature of Mathematics
- Tutorials, additional problems for the Nature of Mathematics, Power and Utliity, The Nature of Geometry, Algebra, Karl Smith, links, help, problems, assistance
- Provides interactive and printable math worksheets for K-6 students.
- Features quizzes, activities and workbooks for students aged 4 - 7.
On the Shoulders of Giants: New Approaches to Numeracy
- Collection of essays on fundamental themes in mathematics, intended to stimulate creative thinking about mathematics curricula. Searchable page images.
Right Brain Math
- Provides an effective and playful approach to learning math using visual patterns and rhythm that are inherent in numbers. Includes instructional videos and information for schools, teachers, parents and children.
S&S Software: Free Decimal Arithmetic Worksheets
- Offers 40 increasingly difficult skill levels to print or download. Updated weekly.
Sheila Tobias, Lecturer, Author
- In her books and lectures, Sheila Tobias shows how to master mathematics without anxiety.
- E-books and laminated study guides for arithmetic, algebra, pre-calculus and calculus courses. Includes concepts, formulas, as well as problem solvers and reference sheets.
Summer School Math
- A website for elementary children to practice math facts during the summer and the entire school year.
Super Teacher Worksheets
- Printable worksheets covering a variety of topics, including subtraction, graphing, multiplication, time and geometry.
SuperKids Math Worksheet Creator
- Make your own, printable math worksheets here for free.
Books and Worksheets
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 14:05:09 UTC -