become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Software
Open Directory - Science: Math: Education: Software
Computers: Software: Educational
Science: Math: Education: Java Applets
Science: Math: Education: Teaching Resources
Science: Math: Software
Science: Math: Statistics: Software
Aces Research, Inc.
- Multimedia mathematics software for consumers and educators.
Algebra Help Software
- Gives practice and assistance with arithmetic operations, simplifying algebra expressions, complex numbers, simultaneous linear equations, and graphing. Also, offers template generated workbooks.
- Software that helps with pre-algebra and algebra homework assignments. It provides solution steps and explanations for any problem entered by the student.
Algebra Homework Helper
- Allows students to enter their own algebra homework problems, and then solves them step-by-step , while generating explanations.
- Basic K-8 arithmetic lessons with explanations, interactive practice, and challenge games.
- Dynamic software for teaching coordinate geometry and statistics.
Bagatrix Algebra Software
- Algebra and basic math homework help examples, step-by-step explanations, practice test creation, detailed graphs, and guided user input.
- Freeware and shareware calculator programs for fractions, percent, payroll and decimal conversions. Free downloads of software
Bright Ideas Software
- Developer of graphing software for use on computers and graphing calculators.
The CALFEE Project
- Computer Aided Learning for Engineering Employees. Computer based mathematics tutorials.
- Computer Aided Learning in Mathematics project.
Candy Byte Software
- Animated math learning games for elementary school children. Includes product list, free demonstration, and system requirement information.
- Features online curricula of algebra, geometry and cross-disciplinary courses.
- Math software developer located in the United Kingdom.
Courseware Solutions, Inc.
- Software company that publishes Mathville series software for grades K through 8.
- UK publisher of mathematics software for schools and colleges.
- Diagnostic testing software for basic mathematics.
- Classroom preparation software for teachers.
- Problem solving and test authoring software for learning and teaching mathematics. Programs are available for arithmetic, algebra, and trigonometry.
- Freeware logic puzzle with clues.
- High school educational math games.
- Interactive Java program in solid geometry. 60 sample problems with resolutions.
GNUmber Munchers Math Games
- Free math software based on MECC's early 80s munchers games, with all new graphics, intuitive keyboard-controlled play, elementary and more advanced versions offered for both PC and Mac.
- Provides interactive CD and video courses in Elementary Math, Algebra, Geometry, High School Exit Exam Prep, Trigonometry, Calculus and TI Calculators.
Halomda Educational Software
- Software publisher specializing in high school mathematics and physics.
Hooked On Math
- Featuring Hooked On Math software program.
- Software applications for the teaching of high school mathematics. Sample downloads and online applets.
- Software company that publishes educational math software.
Intelligent Software, Inc.
- Offers a software series for grades 7-12 to help students learn and master mathematics.
- Offers a series of educational software products for students, including IntelliMathics to reinforce math skills for K-8 grades.
- Developer of interactive, educational software.
Keys for Maths
- Online interactive system to help children practice and master maths in a fun environment. Includes number, algebra, measures, shape, space and handling data. Ages 5-14.
Leaning Pine Software
- Math worksheets software generates printed math practice sheets for math help in grades K through 8. Handles addition, subtraction, multiplication and division for integers, decimals, and negatives.
Learn With Trek
- Offers curriculum-based math software, developed by teachers for students from Kindergarten up to Grade 12. Also offers reading, writing and science products.
Learn Your Basic Math Facts
- QuickFacts is a software that allows students to master addition, subtraction, multiplication and division processes. It covers the most common facts in elementary math.
- Computer algebra and graphing software for Macintosh and Windows.
Living Worksheets for Mathematics
- Provides compilations of interactive, self-checking exercises, puzzles and tools for the teaching of mathematics. To be used with Microsoft Excel.
Magic Math Kingdom
- Math quizzes and games involving animals.
Maple Tree Learning Center
- Programs contain exercises addition problems, multiplication tables, and division. Includes explanation about how the lessons are presented. Page also has a weekly quiz.
- Math flashcard software created to improve speed and accuracy in the areas of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Math Resources, Inc.
- Company specializing in teaching and learning materials for middle school level and higher. Includes company profile, details of products, online ordering and trial downloads.
Math Skill Builders
- Software for learning basic arithmetic skills at home and school.
- Interactive mathematics self-study online and offline educational software with hands-on tutorials, problem-solving lessons, and customizable tests. Free on-line demonstrations, on-line purchasing.
- Online unit conversion software.
The Mathematical Explorer
- Interactive software to explore mathematical topics. Based on Mathematica notebooks but stand-alone. Windows/Mac. On-line purchase.
MathGen Math Worksheet Generator
- A math worksheet generating program for K-6 educators and parents. Practice basic arithmetic facts.
- Sample math worksheets for K-6 educators and parents.
- Educational math software for grades 1 to 4. It comprises a base module with multiple common functionalities, and separate individual modules for various types of quizzes.
MathMedia Educational Software, Inc.
- Instructional math software for the K-12 and college advanced placement test preparations.
- Tutorial mathematics software for basic math up through algebra. (UK)
- Includes downloads for algebra, trigonometry and statistics. Some require the use of Excel programming. Designed for the UK. A and AS level, ages 16 to 19. Includes resource links.
- Tutorial software intended for at-home use. Includes explanation of features, FAQs, testimonials, and pricing details.
Maths Practice Pty Ltd
- Provides traditional mathematics programs for primary schools, with sample homework sheets and a trial copy to download.
- Mail order retailer of math software and graphing calculator books for high school and college.
ModuMath Basic Math and Algebra
- Software designed for adult and high school learners who struggle with math. Lessons explain the problem-solving process one step at a time, using real-life applications of mathematical concepts.
Neufeld and Associates
- Authors and creators of the Understanding Math programs for grades 4 to 10.
The Number Gym
- Software for sale with activities involving arithmetic, time, simple geometry, and money. Includes fractions, and place value.
Number Sense Computerized
- Software designed to teach math skills by using mental math shortcuts and math tricks.
- Internet tool for geometry instruction.
- Educational math software developer.
- Offers algebra tutorial programs to be used in classrooms. Includes list of personnel and contact information.
- Educational software developer.
PolyMod Polyhedron Modeler
- Daniel B. Grunberg's experimental software program that allows the user to create, manipulate, and print three-dimensional polyhedrons. Free download of evaluation copy. Windows.
- Programs for basic mathematics, prealgebra, beginning and intermediate algebra.
Riverdeep Interactive Learning
- Developer of educational software, including software for mathematics instruction.
- Develops educational software products, especially for post-secondary students. Products available as freeware versions or for purchase.
- A flash card software program designed to help build proficiency in basic math skills.
Taylor's Learning Math Collection
- Collection of math problems at varying levels.
Taylor's Math Software
- Offers workbook creator, quizzes for students and SAT test preparation programs.
Teachers' Choice Software
- Math help and algebra homework help software packages for high school students.
Trachtenberg Speed Math
- Speed math software based on Jakow Trachtenberg's algorithms.
- Interactive mathematics tutorial software.
Universal Math Solver
- Software program that will solve and explain algebra or calculus problems step-by-step.
- Mathematics game played with falling numbers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 11:24:06 UTC -