become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Personal_and_Class_Pages
Personal and Class Pages
Open Directory - Science: Math: Education: Personal and Class Pages
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Personal and Class Pages
Science: Educational Resources: Personal and Class Pages
Science: Math: Mathematicians: Personal Pages
Bach, Dan - Math@Home
- Community college math instructor. Also textbook, web, and multimedia author. Free math lessons, a weekly contest problem, and free tutoring by e-mail.
Bill Towne's Web Page
- Includes practice for the Minnesota Basic Standards Test in Mathematics.
Brian Taylor's Home Page
- Mathematics teacher in Vancouver.
Charlotte Mathematics Club
- At club meetings, students work individually and in small groups to solve problems from various areas of mathematics. Occasionally there is a presentation of a special topic, as well.
- Contains research addressing issues in reading-to-learn mathematics, self-organised learning of mathematics and phenomenological perspectives on learning mathematics. Also contains math notes.
- Personal site detailing reflections of a senior school mathematics teacher from .Western Australia
Further Maths WJEC Mathematics
- Wiki collaboration page overseen by Steph Richards at Hawthorn High School- it deals mainly with the WJEC standard and further maths.
Henri Picciotto's Mathematics Education Page
- Articles on mathematics curriculum and pedagogy by Henri Picciotto, a math teacher, curriculum developer, and consultant. Many sample activities, with an emphasis on manipulative and technological tools.
John R. Steel
- University of California at Berkley. Set theory course notes and online preprints.
Karadimos, Mark : math and science teacher
- Dedicated to serving the mathematical needs of students, parents, teachers and community members on a global scale.
Lake Zurich Middle School South Geometry Notes
- A collection of all of the Geometry notes taken so far by this class.
A Level Mathematics Resource Site
- Site by Singaporean teacher which includes personally written summaries, solved problem sets and examination advice, all made freely available to the A level Math student.
Math Ed Blog
- Professor Bruce Yoshiwara's site discussing geometry, calculus,statistics and technology in mathematics.
Mathematical Image Processing by Christoph Brune.
- Applied Mathematics especially mathematical image processing and computer sciences by Christoph Brune.
Mathematical Modeling II with Calculus BC
- Polytechnic School's highest level mathematics class.
Miss Reynolds Homepage
- Biography, class content, and parent and student resources, including practice math problems that students can do online. Intended for 3rd through 5th grade.
- Math class at Sonora High School in La Habra, CA. Syllabus, worksheets, solutions and related links.
White Group Mathematics
- Caters to A level maths learning-detailed advice/recommendations, question locker vaults with fully worked problems. Early college material also available. By Frederick Koh.
Personal and Class Pages
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 5, 2013 3:04:15 AM EDT -