become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Magazines
Science: Math: Publications
Science: Publications: Magazines and E-zines
American Mathematical Monthly
- Publishes articles, as well as notes and other features, about mathematics and the profession. Site has abstracts only.
The College Mathematics Journal
- Seeking lively, well-motivated articles that can enrich undergraduate instruction and enhance classroom learning.
- An online magazine of the MAA providing resources to teach mathematics through its history. Free access.
Crux Mathematicorum with Mathematical Mayhem
- The digital supplement to the Canadian Mathematical Society's problem-solving journal.
Delta - WWW Edition
- Delta is a popular monthly (existing since 1974) devoted to mathematics, physics, and astronomy, primarily aimed at high-school students.
Furman University Electronic Journal of Undergraduate Mathematics
- A forum for the publication of mathematics research papers written by undergraduate students. Full text from vol.1 (1995).
In the World of Mathematics
- Quarterly journal from TBiMC Scientific Publishers for pupils, students, teachers, and those who are interested in mathematical problems and puzzles.
- On-line mathematics magazine from the University of Queensland.
- Official journal of The International Commission on Mathematical Instruction.
The Math Goodies Newsletter
- The Math Goodies Newsletter is e-mailed to more than 14,000 opt-in subscribers around the world on the 1st and 15th of each month.
Mathematical and Physical Journal for Secondary Schools (KöMaL)
- KöMaL regularly reports on national and international competitions, prints articles on interesting results in mathematics and physics, and includes book reviews. For more than 30 years all the new problems have appeared in English as well as Hungarian.
- Now merged with another mathematical journal, Crux Mathematicorum. Problem archive on-line for 1995-6.
Mathematics and Computer Education Journal
- A journal of Mathematics and Computer Education for college educators.
- Journal of the World Federation of National Mathematics Competitions. Published biannually by the Australian Mathematics Trust.
- Mathematics Magazine: an expository journal published by the Mathematical Association of America.
- Student newsletter at University of Waterloo, Canada.
Monthly Essays on Mathematical Topics
- Digest and essays on mathematical topics, published by the American Mathematical Society. On-line archive.
- Newsletter of the LTSN Maths, Statistics and OR Network, covering topics in Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research, published quarterly in print and on-line.
Pi in the Sky
- A semi-annual magazine aimed at high school students and their teachers with the purpose of promoting mathematical sciences.
The Pi Mu Epsilon Journal
- Presents papers and mathematical problems by and for its members.
- An electronic magazine for school mathematics.
- An online mathematics journal for schools. Part of the Millennium Maths project.
- International newsletter on the teaching and learning of Mathematical proof.
- Published by the Simon s Foundation for public understanding of research developments in mathematics and the physical and life sciences. Text free online.
Teaching Mathematics and its Applications
- Provides forum for mathematics teaching for students from upper secondary/high school level through university. Emphasis on applications of mathematics and modelling. Readership consists of teachers, students, and researchers. Provides online access to articles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2013 at 18:13:39 UTC -