become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Java_Applets
Science: Math: Education: Software
Chaos and Fractals Applets
- Several java applets for use in exploring the topics of chaos and fractals.
Euclid's Elements, An Introduction
- Includes the entire 13 books on plane geometry, geometric and abstract algebra, number theory, incommensurables, and solid geometry. Uses java applets to illustrate the principles.
- About 60 famous mathematical graphs or curves drawn by applets.
Graphical Ruler and Compass Editor (GRACE)
- An interactive ruler and compass construction editor for use in teaching the fundamental concepts of geometry to high school students. Java.
Interactive Math Activities
- More than 320 Java applets help illustrate topics in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mathmagic, optical illusions, probability, calculus, combinatorics
Interactive Mathematics Exploration
- Interactive Java applets.
Java Demos for Probability and Statistics
- College professor's applets.
The Mandelbrot Set
- Examine and tweak Mandelbrot Set fractal images. [Displaying the Mandelbrot set requires a great deal of computation. The user is best off with a fast machine, drawing small pictures.]
MathinSite - Math Insight from a Math Web Site
- Mathematical Java applets with accompanying theory and tutorial sheets aimed mainly at undergraduate engineering students. Some applets also useful for K-12.
- Information, equations, and customizable Applet, also available for download.
- Makes a spirograph, just like the kid toy.
- The Freudenthal Institute for secondary education presents a collection of applets concerning algebra.
- The xFunctions applet covers several aspects of calculus and pre-calculus mathematics, including graphs, parametric curves, derivatives, Riemann sums, and integral curves.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 7:15:07 UTC -