become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Java_Applets
Open Directory - Science: Math: Education: Java Applets
Science: Math: Education: Software
Chaos and Fractals Applets
- Several java applets for use in exploring the topics of chaos and fractals.
Euclid's Elements, An Introduction
- Includes the entire 13 books on plane geometry, geometric and abstract algebra, number theory, incommensurables, and solid geometry. Uses java applets to illustrate the principles.
- About 60 famous mathematical graphs or curves drawn by applets.
Graphical Ruler and Compass Editor (GRACE)
- An interactive ruler and compass construction editor for use in teaching the fundamental concepts of geometry to high school students. Java.
Interactive Math Activities
- More than 320 Java applets help illustrate topics in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mathmagic, optical illusions, probability, calculus, combinatorics
Interactive Mathematics Exploration
- Interactive Java applets.
Java Applets for Visualization of Statistical Concepts
- These applets are designed for the purpose of computer-aided education in statistic courses. The intent of these applets is to help students learn some abstract statistics concepts easier than before. The approach taken here is based upon visualization and simulation.
Java Demos for Probability and Statistics
- College professor's applets.
The Mandelbrot Set
- Examine and tweak Mandelbrot Set fractal images. [Displaying the Mandelbrot set requires a great deal of computation. The user is best off with a fast machine, drawing small pictures.]
MathinSite - Math Insight from a Math Web Site
- Mathematical Java applets with accompanying theory and tutorial sheets aimed mainly at undergraduate engineering students. Some applets also useful for K-12.
- Information, equations, and customizable Applet, also available for download.
- Makes a spirograph, just like the kid toy.
- The Freudenthal Institute for secondary education presents a collection of applets concerning algebra.
- The xFunctions applet covers several aspects of calculus and pre-calculus mathematics, including graphs, parametric curves, derivatives, Riemann sums, and integral curves.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 4:05:05 PM EDT -