become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Institutes
(Netherlands) Freudenthal Institute
- Purpose is to research, understand and improve the teaching of arithmetic and mathematics at all levels, but particularly in kindergarten, primary, secondary and vocational education.
(South Africa) African Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- AIMS offers intense master's degree program for students, researchers and teachers in Muizenberg located near Cape Town. Included are the group's future goals and how to apply for fellowships.
(UK) Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching
- The Centre, established in 1986, is a focus for research and curriculum development in mathematics teaching and learning with the unifying aim of enhancing mathematical progress in schools and colleges.
(UK) Open University
- Centre for Mathematics Education. People, courses, research projects and themes, publications, meetings, resources.
(UK) University of Nottingham
- Centre for the Study of Mathematics Education, located in the School of Education.
(UK) University of Southampton
- Centre for Research in Mathematics Education (CRIME).
(USA) Center for Research in Mathematics and Science Education (CRMSE)
- Established in 1985 within the College of Sciences at SDSU.
Discreet Math and Computer Science Center
- Assistance in educating K-12 and undergraduate students about discreet mathematics. Lists programs and open problems in the field.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2012 at 6:16:48 UTC -