become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Homework_Help
Open Directory - Science: Math: Education: Homework Help
Reference: Ask an Expert
Reference: Education: Products and Services
Science: Educational Resources: Homework Help
Science: Math: Reference
- Send in problems ranging from basic arithmetic to advanced proofs. Includes a couple of solved problems and contact information.
Calculus help and Math help
- Offers assistance for calculus and other math questions by email, fax or phone call. Includes example problems and solutions, along with prices.
- Includes math lessons from basic to advanced, weekly contest problems, and free tutoring by e-mail.
Dave's Math Tables
- Features common formulas for arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, and statistics. theorem, Also, has forum board to ask questions. Available in both English and Spanish.
Educational Video Resources
- A multimedia resource to assist in increasing understanding in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and TI calculators.
Free Math Help
- Provides tutorials in algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus. Also offers problem of the day, study tips, games, math lessons and resource links.
Free Math Help
- Math articles and formulas in calculus, linear algebra, analytic geometry and algebra with easy-to-understand examples and solutions.
A Friendly Place To Practice Math
- Interactive practice and learning tests, puzzles, recreations, a bookstore and homework assistance.
- Includes articles about the equal sign, lines, the Pythagorean theorem, Pi, square roots and tessellations. Also, gives information about Math Counts, a national competition.
- Assists users with solving problems in college level statistics, calculus, and linear algebra. Includes message board.
- Software provides guided solutions for homework problems for algebra, geometry and calculus. Includes sample problems and solutions. For students, teachers and parents.
Karl's Calculus Tutor
- A place for a 1st year calculus student to come when he or she needs a helping hand. E-mail tutoring available.
The Math Forum - Ask Dr. Math
- Pose a question by using the web form, or browse the archive of previous questions and answers. Contains information for students of all ages.
- Featuring interactive math lessons. Also offers homework help, chat boards, puzzles, and calculators.
Math Homework Help
- E-mail your math problems, and the author will send back step-by-step solutions related to calculus, precalculus, trigonometry, geometry, college algebra, algebra I, and algebra II.
- A free resource for all levels of students, parents, teachers, office workers, researchers, and anybody who needs help with this subject. Questions are forwarded to volunteers, who have experience topic in question. Includes question archive and related resource links.
- Offers help for math, physics, statistics and computer science problems. Post the question then watch as experts bid with each other to offer the least expensive price.
- Miracle Math is a free on-line mathematics tutorial service that assists students in solving their mathematics problems.
Paul's Online Math Tutorials and Notes
- Covers the basic materials for algebra, calculus, and differential equations. Includes examples, review questions, common errors, study tips and formula tables(PDF). Materials are available for download.
QuickMath Automatic Math Solutions
- Solves algebra, differential, integral and matrix equations.
Search the Dr. Math archives
- Are you suffering from a mathematical malady? Then Ask Dr. Math for the anecdote. Hosted by the Math Forum, an online community, Ask Dr. Math is a questions and answers service for both students and instructors from kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Includes forums, recreations and interactive online homework assistance.
- Offers math, calculus and statistics courses. Includes links to video lectures and MIT OCW notes, exercises and solutions.
- Composed of forms to fill-in and then returns analysis of a problem and, when possible, provides a step-by-step solution. Covers arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus and statistics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2013 at 2:05:09 UTC -