become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Events
Reference: Education: K through 12: Gifted Education: Programs: Camps
Science: Math: Education: Outreach
Science: Math: Events
Science: Math: Recreations: Competitions
Canada / USA Mathcamp
- A summer camp for mathematically talented and mathematically gifted high school students from around the world. It includes advanced mathematical topics not normally covered in high schools.
- Hampshire College Summer Studies in Mathematics for mathematically talented high school students. 2004 session: 4 July -- 14 August.
- A classroom-focused mathematics resource for teachers on the elementary, middle and high school levels.
Mathematics Advanced Study Semester (MASS)
- A comprehensive, semester-long mathematical environment for a group of talented undergraduate students recruited from throughout the United States, held at Penn State.
- Events aimed at motivating UK pupils at year 11 and above to pursue mathematics and other critical thinking subjects to a higher level at school and beyond.
- Texas State University - San Marcos: teacher programs, summer camps and mentoring.
Michigan Math and Science Scholars
- Annual summer program at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Information, course details, fees, and registration.
Michigan Undergraduate Mathematics Conference
- Most recent edition 23 February 2013.
- Program for Research in Mathematics, Engineering and Science for High School Students. Boston, MA.
- The Program in Mathematics for Young Scientists: a six-week summer program at Boston University.
The Ross Program
- An intensive course in mathematics at the Ohio State University for pre-college students.
- Summer Institute for Mathematics at the University of Washington.
Stanford University Mathematics Camp (SUMaC)
- Brings mathematically talented and motivated high-school students from around the world to Stanford University for four weeks of serious mathematical pursuits. 2004 session: 18 July -- 14 August.
Summer Programs for High School Students
- A list of programs which help high school students explore the world of mathematics research, compiled by the AMS.
- A four-week program for young women entering ninth through twelfth grades. Mount Holyoke College, MA, USA. 2004 session: 27 June -- 24 July.
- COMAP workshops that focus on using open-ended, authentic applications to teach a variety of mathematics topics.
Texas Mathworks Honors Summer Math Camp
- Intensive summer program for outstanding high school students.
Tomorrow's Mathematicians Today
- Conference for student presentations. Next edition: University of Surrey; 15 February 2014.
UK Mathematics Trust
- Organises national mathematics competitions in the United Kingdom for 11-18 year old school pupils. Includes sponsoring some contests for the training of the country's International Mathematical Olympiad team. Lists times and dates.
Young Scholars Program in Discrete Mathematics
- Annual four-week academic program introducing talented and highly motivated high school students to discrete mathematics. DIMACS, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 6, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -