become an editor
the entire directory
only in Math/Directories
Open Directory - Science: Math: Directories
Logic and Foundations
Science: Math: Reference
This category in other languages:
Base of Mathematics Related Resources
- Links to selected resource guides, directories, software archives and bibliographic references on applied and computational mathematics.
Intute - Mathematics and computer science
- Resources has been evaluated and categorised by subject specialists based at UK universities. Site archived in July 2011.
- Maths and Statistics mailing lists maintained by JISC, mainly UK-based educational/research level.
LLEK Bookmarks Scientific Search Engines - Mathematics
- A comprehensive catalog of scientific resources and media worldwide but especially in German and English. Directories of journals; catalogs of search engines; additional starting points and sites of special interest.
The Math Forum Internet Mathematics Library
- Database sorted by topic, type of media, and age level.
- A collection of links at CalTech.
Mathematics on the Web
- Compiled by the staff of Mathematics Reviews.
Mathematics Resources on the Internet
- Links by Bruno Kevius. General and by topic.
- A list maintained at U Penn.
- Popular directory of math web sites. At Penn State.
Mathematics WWW Virtual Library
- Directory of mathematical web sites, maintained at Florida State University.
- Directory of on-line mathematics, mainly research literature. At Göttingen, Germany.
MTHWWW: Mathematics Resources on the WWW
- Covering most branches of mathematics and a good selection of general math resources. Compiled by M. Maheswaran, University of Wisconsin Marathon County.
The Permutation Homepage
- A ring of mathematical web pages.
Platonic Realms Math Links Library
- Annotated directory of mathematics sites on the Internet.
Russian Mathematical Database
- Directory of Russian mathematical organizations, departments and mathematicians; publications; library catalogues; journals; projects.
- Listings of authors, experts, jobs, links, questions, requests and scholarships in mathematics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 16:05:10 UTC -