become an editor
the entire directory
only in Differential_Equations/Software
ODE Fortran Source Code
PDE Fortran Source Code
Science: Math: Software
- The Continuation and Bifurcation Software for Ordinary Differential Equations. Topics include Bibliography, Documentation, and Download.
- An object oriented development framework for the solution of partial differential equations. Free demo CD. Online ordering.
Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment
- DUNE is an open source framework for solving PDEs with grid-based methods like finite elements, finite volumes and finite differences. Implemented using modern C++ generic programming.
- A general, script driven solution system for Partial differential equations, including equation interpretation, mesh generation, numerical solution and graphical output.
Phaser Scientific Software
- A Universal Simulator For Dynamical Systems
XMDS: eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator
- A code generator that integrates equations translating from XML to C++. Unix/Windows. Free to download under GPL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2015 at 12:08:00 UTC -