become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dynamical_Systems/Research_Groups
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
(France) Institut de Mathématiques de Luminy
- Dynamics, Arithmetic, Combinatorics. Site in French and English.
(France) Université de Paris-Sud, Orsay
- Topology and Dynamical Systems research group. Members, seminars, theses.
(Germany) Free University Berlin
- Nonlinear Dynamics research group. Members, projects, publications, meetings, links.
(Russia) Institute of Computer Science
- Study of nonintegrability and chaos encountered in problems of dynamics, integrable systems from the Hamiltonian mechanics and new mathematical methods for analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems. Udmurt State University at Izhevsk.
(Spain) Barcelona UB-UPC
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB) and Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) joint Dynamical Systems Group. Meetings, publications.
(Spain) Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Grup de Sistemes Dinàmics. Members, publications, seminars, resources.
(UK) University of Cambridge
- The Nonlinear Centre: a research group in Dynamical Systems and related aspects of Nonlinear Science. Based in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (DAMTP) and the Statistical Laboratory.
(UK) University of Leeds
- Centre For Nonlinear Studies. Research collaborations between mathematicians, scientists and engineers with a common interest in nonlinear dynamics and its applications. Meetings, publications and resources.
(UK) University of London, University College
- Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics and its Applications. People, current research areas, meetings, publications, links.
(UK) University of York
- Networks and Nonlinear Dynamics Group, Department of Mathematics. Control, prediction and optimisation of complex systems. Systems looked at include road traffic, telecoms traffic and production data from noisy real-world industrial processes.
(USA) Brown University
- Lefschetz Center for Dynamical Systems. Members, research interests, publications, software, meetings, resources.
(USA) Cornell University
- Dynamics at Cornell: projects, software, theses.
(USA) Montana State University
- DynaChat: dynamics seminar. Past and future speakers.
(USA) Penn State
- Center for Dynamical Systems. Meetings, members, publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2012 at 5:24:03 UTC -