become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Science: Math: Differential Equations: Events: Past Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
- The 12th Experimental Chaos and Complexity Conference. University of Michigan; 16-19 May 2012.
Emerging Applications of Measure Rigidity
- AIM Research Conference Center (ARCC), Palo Alto, CA, USA; 13--18 June 2004.
Experimental Chaos Conference
- A biennial meeting that focuses on the forefront of experimental work in the field of chaos and nonlinear dynamics. Eleventh edition: Lille, France, 1-4 June 2010.
Fourth International Conference on Dynamic Systems and Applications
- Atlanta, GA, USA; 21--24 May 2003.
Let's Face Chaos through Nonlinear Dynamics 2002
- 5th International Summer School/Conference. Maribor, Slovenia; 30 June--14 July 2002.
- 12th Workshop on Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Dynamical Systems. University of Leeds, UK; 21 - 28 June 1998.
Principles of the Dynamics of Non-Equilibrium Systems
- Research session at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK, 9 January -- 30 June 2006.
Recent Progress in Dynamics
- Clay Mathematics Institute and MSRI Conference. MSRI, Berkeley, CA, USA; 27 September -- 1 October 2004.
SIAM Conference on Applications of Dynamical Systems (DS03)
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort, Snowbird, UT, USA; 27--31 May 2003.
Spring Topology and Dynamical Systems Conference 2003
- Lubbock, Texas, USA; 20--22 March 2003.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2013 at 6:24:06 UTC -