become an editor
the entire directory
only in Differential_Equations/Dynamical_Systems
Science: Math: Differential Equations: Difference Equations
- Recent papers in dynamical systems at the ArXiv preprint server.
Bibliography on Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos
- Maintained by Peter E. Beckmann, Johannes Gutenberg Universität.
Chaos, Limit Cycles and Twisted Rods
- Integrability and chaotic attractors. Limit cycles of the Lienard systems. Elastic instabilities: twisted rods. Path and surface following: continuation algorithms.
- Crowd and Egress Dynamics by G. Keith Still.
Dynamical Systems Lab
- This set of lectures is designed to explore one-dimensional dynamical systems using the software Chaos and Dynamics.
Dynamical Systems Websites
- A list of research sites maintained at the University of Warwick.
Dynamics in One Complex Variable
- These notes study the dynamics of iterated holomorphic mappings from a Riemann surface to itself. The reader is assumed to be familiar with the rudiments of complex variable theory and of two-dimensional differential geometry.
Evolution Equations and Semigroups
- Bulletin board and preprint archive.
General Systems Theory of Everything
- A systems theory for chaos, quantum mechanics and climate dynamics applicable to dynamical systems of all space-time scales.
Java Exploration Tool for Dynamical Systems
- This Java Applet can be used for the exploration on two-dimensional analytical defined dynamical systems. The system is defined by a set of two differential equations, which will be evaluated within adjustable regions forming a two-dimensional vector field.
Pages on Dynamical Systems
- A interactive laboratory on dynamical systems, in particular on particle systems.
Scholarpedia: Encyclopedia of Dynamical Systems
- A free peer reviewed encyclopedia of dynamical systems written by scholars from around the world.
Society for Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
- The Society seeks to promote the use of nonlinear methods in economics and finance from both a theoretical and empirical perspective.
- Turbulent Landscapes is the result of 13 artists' explorations of complexity in nature. The exhibit will travel to museums and science centers in upcoming months.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 5:54:09 UTC -