become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Linear_Programming_and_Optimization
Linear Programming and Optimization
Open Directory - Science: Math: Combinatorics: Software: Linear Programming and Optimization
Fortran Source Code
Science: Math: Operations Research
Science: Technology: Industrial Engineering
.NET OPTIMIZATION - TOMNET
- The TOMNET Optimization Platform provides a standardized environment for general operations research development for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Well-known optimization solvers, such as SNOPT and MINOS are fully integrated.
ABACUS - A Branch-And-CUt System
- ABACUS is a software system which provides a framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations that can be complemented with the dynamic generation of cutting planes or columns (branch-and-cut, branch-and-price,branch-and-cut-and-price).
- Advanced modeling environment for building optimization-based decision support applications and advanced planning systems.
- Modeling language and system for formulating, solving and analyzing large-scale optimization (mathematical programming) problems.
- The COIN Branch and Cut solver is an open-source mixed-integer program (MIP) solver written in C++.
CPLEX- Large-Scale Programming Software for Optimization.
- The CPLEX division of ILOG provides large-scale mathematical programming software and services for resource optimization.
- Offers a software suite for modeling and optimization. Information about product components, overview of services, and a client area.
Decision Tree for Optimization Software
- Guide to find software for optimization problems and related links.
Discrete Optimization Methods
- Archive of Pascal procedures from the 1983 text "Discrete Optimization Algorithms with Pascal Programs" by Maciej M. Syslo, Narsingh Deo, and Janusz S. Kowalik.
- Multidisciplinary design optimization software.
- Using optimization to solve business problems. Includes lecture notes and case studies on the practical application of linear programming and optimization.
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is a high-level modeling system for mathematical programming problems.
GIPALS: Linear Programming Tool
- Linear programming software for industrial size constrained optimization based on Interior-Point method.
Global (and Local) Optimization
- An archive of online information on global optimization.
GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit)
- A package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems. It is a set of routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a callable library. GLPK supports the GNU MathProg language, which is a subset of the AMPL language.
- Package for solving large-scale linear, convex quadratic and convex nonlinear programming problems. The code is an implementation of the infeasible primal-dual interior point method, and compares favorably with commercial LP, QP and NLP packages.
ILOG Optimization Suite
- Optimization algorithms, resource allocation, resource optimization, tools to improve decision-making.
LINDO Optimization Modeling Tools
- Software for linear, integer and nonlinear optimization. LINDO supplies large scale solvers with links to Excel and database applications.
- Survey of modern software for linear programming (by R.Fourer, 2005).
Linear Programs Solvers
- A free software package that solves linear programming models by the simplex and/or the push-and-pull methods.
- Modeling software that combines simulation and optimization together in one program, from the creator of Supply Chain Guru.
- Logical Mixed Integer Programming is a solver for generalized disjunctive programs.
- Mixed INTeger Optimizer - is a software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation.
- Large scale optimization software. Solves linear, quadratic, general convex and mixed integer optimization problems. Details of products, trial downloads, licensing information, and documentation.
Nonlinear programming software survey
- By Stephen G. Nash, 1998
Online 2-Dimensional Optimization
- An online computer program designed to calculate the optimal way of cutting 2d sheets.
- A Davis-Putnam Based Enumeration Algorithm for Linear Pseudo-Boolean Optimization
Optimization Tools for MATLAB, LabVIEW and .NET (C# C++ and more)
- For fast and robust large-scale optimization in Matlab, LabVIEW, AMPL and .NET with packages including CPLEX, Xpress, MINOS, SNOPT.
- Free online tool to solve linear programming problems using the simplex method, the two-phase simplex method and the graphical method algorithm.
Pseudo-Boolean Benchmarks with Hidden Optimum Solutions
- Benchmarks in opb format. Includes a description of how they were generated.
Pseudo-Boolean Optimization (PBO) Web-Project
- Software, benchmarks, events, people, bibliography, quadratic optimization.
- Solving Constraint Integer Programs. SCIP is implemented as C callable library and provides C++ wrapper classes for user plugins.
- Matlab, C, and Fortran codes to minimize nonlinear, possibly non-smooth objective functions and solve nonlinear minimization problems, taking into account constraints by the method of exact penalization.
- Sequential object-oriented simplex class library, free to download for research purposes for members of non-commercial and academic institutions.
- A little language to translate the mathematical model of a problem into a linear or (mixed-) integer mathematical program expressed in .lp or .mps file format which can be read and (hopefully) solved by a LP or MIP solver. Zimpl is a command line program written in plain C and released under GNU GPL.
Linear Programming and Optimization
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2012 at 9:45:04 UTC -