become an editor
the entire directory
only in Combinatorics/Software
Open Directory - Science: Math: Combinatorics: Software
Combinatorial Game Theory
Linear Programming and Optimization
Science: Math: Software
The LEDA Library
- A library of the data types and algorithms of combinatorial computing.
- An Algebraic Combinatorics Environment for MAPLE providing functions to work with classical structures in algebraic combinatorics. Free download.
Algorithms and Software for Partitioning Meshes
- Using combinatorics to solve structured linear systems of equations.
Combinatorics Software of the Algorithms Project
- Combinatorial analysis, discrete mathematics and computer algebra are the main interests of the Algorithms Projects. The packages let you define combinatorial structures; manipulate the associated generating functions, functional equations or recurrences; study their asymptotic behaviour.
Gato: The Graph Animation Toolbox
- Software for visualizing graph algorithms. Free under GPL. Unix, Linux, MacOs and Windows versions.
- Software for computing Steiner trees. Written in ANSI C, includes the public domain LP-solver lp_solve.
GOBLIN Graph Library
- C++ library of graph optimization algorithms with a GUI for editing, running and tracing the algorithms.
- A GAP package for computing with graphs; primarily designed for the efficient construction and analysis of graphs related to groups, combinatorial designs and finite geometries.
Graph Coloring By DSATUR
- By using the DSATUR algorithm, this php/form colors any graph in the Dimacs format.
- A tool for graph theory, having a generator and offering various algorithms: shortest paths, network flows, maximal clique, optimal coloring etc.
- Three algorithms written in NESL for finding separators of graphs, in order to compare the quality of the cuts.
- A set of small utilities realizing theoretical graph algorithms (including tree algorithms). The utilities work with simple text input/output formats.
- Tool for investigating Graph Theory, with a GTK interface. Free under GPL. Unix, source code in C++.
Information-Theoretic GraphIsomorphism Algorithm
- Provides a fast graphisomorphism algorithm written in object-oriented Java using the popular yfiles graph library. The ITGI algorithm can be freely downloaded.
- Free Java class library that provides mathematical graph-theory objects and algorithms.
LINK: A Software System for Discrete Mathematics
- A general-purpose, extendible computing environment in which discrete mathematical objects representing real world problems can be easily manipulated and visualized.
METIS: Family of Multilevel Partitioning Algorithms
- Graph, mesh, and hypergraph partitioning software.
- A program for computing automorphism groups of graphs and digraphs. It can also produce a canonical labelling.
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
plantri and fullgen
- Programs for generation of certain types of planar graph, generated in such a way that exactly one member of each isomorphism class is output without the need for storing them.
SCL - Star Complement Library
- A program for computing the maximal graphs using the star complement technique including programs for computing the maximal cliques and the isomorphism classes of graphs.
SF, Posets and Coxeter/Weyl
- John Stembridge's Maple packages for symmetric functions, posets, root systems, and finite Coxeter groups.
Usenet comp.lang.c++.leda -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 5, 2013 1:12:28 AM EDT -