become an editor
the entire directory
only in Combinatorics/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Combinatorics: Research Groups
Computers: Algorithms: Research Groups
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
(Australia) The University of Queensland
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Computing.
(Europe) Combinatorics, Geometry and Computation
- A European graduate programme.
- Algorithms Project. Interests in design and analysis of algorithms, computer algebra, combinatorial analysis and asymptotics.
(France) Laboratoire d'informatique de l'IGM
- Research into the relations between algebra and combinatorics.
(Italy) Catania University
- Catania Combinatorial Group. History, people, activities, visitors.
- Japanese Center for Combinatorics and its Applications. A virtual research centre. Links, lists.
(Netherlands) Euler Institute for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (EIDMA)
- Discrete Algebra and Geometry, Coding Theory, Information Theory and Cryptology, Combinatorial Optimization and Algorithms, Graph Theory.
(New Zealand) University of Auckland
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science.
- Combinatorics group at Chalmers University of Technology and Gothenburg University.
(UK) Queen Mary College, London
- Design Research Group. Courses, lecture notes, members, design resources.
(USA) Texas A+M
- Algebra and Combinatorics. Members, conferences, resources.
British Combinatorial Committee
- Conference listings, bulletin and links maintained by Peter Cameron.
Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia
- Combinatorics throughout Australia, New Zealand and neighbouring countries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 7:05:06 UTC -