become an editor
the entire directory
only in Combinatorics/People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
- Probabilistic combinatorics, theoretical computer science and operations research.
- Combinatorics, graph theory and related software.
- Combinatorics, graph theory and intellectual history. At the School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University.
- Combinatorics and automatic formal identities proving.
- Combinatorics, theory of computation and algorithms.
Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson
- Algorithms, combinatorics and optimization.
Fan Chung Graham
- Ramsey theory, spectral graph theory.
- Graph theory and algorithms, combinatorial optimisation, linear and integer programming.
- Combinatorics and generating functions.
- Combinatorics on words, algebraic automata theory.
- Combinatorial geometry.
- Ramsey theory.
- Graph theory, networks, combinatorics.
- Algebraic combinatorics and representation theory .
- Combinatorial problems arising in number theory, algebraic geometry and coding theory.
- Discrete mathematics and its interactions with geometry, cryptology and algorithms.
- Post-doctorate fellow at the Weizmann Institute of Science. Specializes in combinatorics. Includes curriculum vitae.
Leonard H. Soicher
- Design theory and combinatorial computing.
- Algebraic combinatorics.
- Permutation groups, and the finite or infinite structures on which they act.
- Discrete mathematics, statistics, algorithms and parallel computing.
- Optimization in complex problems and heuristics.
Rosemary A. Bailey
- Experimental designs and statistics.
- Classification of combinatorial designs.
- Algorithms for network applications and cryptography.
- Hamiltonian cycles, perfect graphs and combinatorial optimization.
- Combinatorics and graph theory.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2016 at 23:02:00 UTC -