become an editor
the entire directory
only in Combinatorics/Open_Problems
Science: Math: Research: Open Problems
Open Mathematical Questions
- A few unsolved mathematical questions put together by Julian D. A. Wiseman.
Open Problems for Undergraduates
- A collection of open problems in Discrete Mathematics which are currently being researched by members of the DIMACS community.
Open Problems in Combinatorics
- Features links to newsletters, workshops, and papers.
Past Open Problems
- From the SIAM Activity Group Newsletter in Discrete Mathematics. In PostScript. Compiled by Douglas B. West.
Problems in Graph Theory and Combinatorics
- A collection maintained by Douglas B. West, of the University of Illinois. Features brief introductions, along with references cited. Topics include matching and independence, connectivity, graph homomorphism and circular coloring.
Some Problems in Matroid Theory
- Thomas Zaslavsky of Binghamton State University of New York presents brief descriptions and references. Find information on Bonin's Projective Bound including the maximum r-flat, covering and packing by flats.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:55:00 UTC -